Global Supply Manager
As a global supply manager, you’ll be a key partner in developing and growing relationships with vendors, and ensuring metrics such as quality, on-time delivery, supply flexibility, and cost reduction.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Sourcing and negotiation of supply agreements, developing and growing vendor relationships
- Oversee key metrics including on time delivery, supply flexibility, quality and cost reduction
- Work closely with the Sentri engineering and operations team to ensure overall product quality
- On-the-ground resolution of all supplier related issues
- Areas of coverage include:
- Mechanical: injection molded plastic, sheet metal, machined parts, molded rubber parts, etc.
- Major Modules: batteries, displays, etc.
- Interconnect: PCBs, Flex circuit assemblies, connectors, etc.
What We’re Looking For:
- BA/BS in Business, Operations, Supply Chain, ME, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communicator in Chinese/English comfortable working with global teams (US/Taiwan) and external partners (suppliers and CM partners)
- Results-driven and analytical problem solver with a track record of taking initiative
- 5+ years experience in business operations and supply chain management.
What You’ll Ideally Have:
- Knowledge of the relevant supply markets in Taiwan/China including active upper management contacts at major suppliers
- Proficient Mandarin/English
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org