Manufacturing Process Engineer
As the Manufacturing Process Engineer, you will play a critical role in communicating between our R&D team and manufacturing stakeholders. You will oversee key areas such as process planning, line balancing, electronic and mechanical assembly as well as leveraging DFX methodology and tools to facilitate the process of taking new products to volume production.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- First level technical go-to person for sustaining production – yield attack, UPH (Unt Per Hour) improvement, etc.
- Provide detailed assessments and critical DFM reviews of engineering designs/drawings of components and assemblies for both NPI and Sustaining
- Responsible for manufacturing research and development to solve problems that have direct impact on final product cost, quality and delivery of Sentri products
- Identify and highlight manufacturing issues during engineering builds to ensure product quality and yield levels are met at the start of production
- Compiles data and makes recommendations for product design changes and final assembly standards
What We’re Looking For:
- Solid working knowledge of DFM (DFX), production fixturing, test station setup, bring up and process, and final goods quality
- Excellent communicator in English/Mandarin with experience working with R&D teams
- Results-driven and analytical problem solver and self-starter
- New product introduction and manufacturing operations experience
- Understand and create tolerance stack ups for assemblies and part level
- Work independently, strong team player, detail oriented, organized, hands-on and able to influence change with results/data.
What You’ll Ideally Have:
- Knowledge of GD&T principles
- Solid understanding of statistical processes and quality control principles, and the ability to apply statistical analysis methods to raw data sets
Contact us at email@example.com