As a supply planner, you’ll act as the critical linchpin between demand and supply of Sentri’s offerings. In this role, you’ll work closely with the product and hardware engineering teams to anticipate what’s needed to ship products at scale.
If you enjoy translating data into meaningful insights to optimize operational decisions in a fast-changing and multivariable environment, this is the role for you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop short and long range supply/demand models that seek to minimize total costs and inventories while delivering world-class service and quality to Sentri customers
- Collaborate with sales, operations, and marketing teams to fully comprehend demand scenarios, inputs and assumptions to sales forecasts.
- Work in partnership with production and engineering teams to set cost & quality optimal build plans & transportation choices to meet demand plans and inventory targets.
- Present supply and demand recommendations, drive timely decisions, and ensure proper communication to all stakeholders in the supply chain
- Lead scarce product allocation meetings, ensuring downstream customer inventories align with company goals
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related technical field
- Excellent communicator in Chinese/English comfortable working with global teams (US/Taiwan) and presenting data in an effective manner to drive strategic business decisions
- Results-driven and analytical problem solver with a track record of taking initiative
- Highly analytical with a strong ability to discern key inputs and retain and use data that drives high impact decisions
What You’ll Ideally Have:
- 3+ years of operational experience
- Experience in a high tech or computer related field, particularly with early-stage high growth startups
- MBA or MS in a related or quantitative field
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org